50 Ways to Leave Your Lover [VIDEO]:
16 ways to annoy people:
1. Specify that your drive-thru order is “to go.”
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
3. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will “swipe your grub.”
4. Name your dog “Dog.”
5. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions “to keep them tuned up.”
6. Reply to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
7. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your “astronaut training.”
8. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
9. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
10. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you’ll be saying more any moment.
11. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you “like it that way.”
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
14. In the memo field of all your checks, write “for sensual massage.”
15. Practice making fax and modem noises.
16. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
3 ways to wear a skirt:
Look 1: by the hour… glass
I took Dave Matthews seriously when he said, “hike up your skirt a little more.” You can pull long skirts up to your chest and sport them as a dress instead. Try belting it to add a little more shape.
Sally Scott skirt (gift from Marlena [thankies, Marlena! I love it xD])
vintage glasses and brooch
LeTigre cardigan sweater
hot pink belt (swapped with Lydia)
nylon socks from ebay
Look 2: trapeze swinger
Same skirt-worn-as-a-dress trick, except in a trapeze silhouette—it’s most forgiving on days when you’re feeling bloated. Also, did somebody say all you can eat buffet? Bring it on.
vintage denim vest
Mickey Mouse watch (gift from my mom)
Slow and Steady wins the Race oxfords
thrifted Polo brown leather belt
straw boater hat from ebay
Look 3: skirting the issue
Of course, sometimes a skirt is best worn as such. I like the idea of balancing out the demure length and fancy style of this one by pairing it with a casual cropped sweatshirt.
American Apparel heather grey cropped hoodie
self-made necklace and studded bangle
Pierre Hardy for Gap shoes